Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Love

My Love,
The minute I saw you,
My life have changed,
Every second I take,
Every breath of the air,
Every time I close my eyes,
I see only you in my mind.

My Love,
After endless journey,
At last I met you,
You are the one,
That I was searching for,
The golden key,
To my lonely heart.

My Love,
My heart pounds rapidly,
Everytime you are around,
You paint a smile on me,
Everytime I hear the wind,
Whisper your name.

My Love,
The world wouldn't be complete,
Without your pleasant smile,
As you are the prettiest flower,
That blooms so well.

My Love,
Everytime you smile,
My heart will melt,
Your lovely sparkling eyes,
Fills me with endless joy,
To know that you are by my side.

My Love,
I am so thankful,
I am so grateful,
For given the chance,
To Love You!

Penned by Alexandar Ang - 1999

No comments: